Patellar Tendon Strap
Item Code: G10
- Pain associated with patella - femoral mal-alignment.
- Helps stabilizing the patella.
- Provides consistent pressing on the patellar tendon, thus reducing discomfort and irritation.
- Padded for patientÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s comfort
- Universal size fits most
- Holds a padded splint inside
- Velcro closures for easy & faster product
The patella knee cap prevents the femur (Thigh bone) from slipping forward off the joint.
The patella is the example of a special type of bone, called a sesamoid bone, that develops from within a tendon. The knee cap develops in the tendon that runs from the quadriceps muscles on the front of the thigh, down to the tibia.